One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment – 29 Allenby st.
One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment in Tel Aviv – 29 Allenby st.
29 & 52 Allenby St, Tel Aviv
A Spacious One Bedroom Apartment, great for single or couples that want their space. The apartment offers city views and is located on the side of the building.
The location is perfect to enjoy what Tel Aviv has to offer, just 200 meters from the beach and in close proximity walking distance to every part of the city.
How it Works
Once you confirm your reservation, here’s how it works:
Thank you for choosing TLV2GO, we’re looking forward to hosting you!
Welcome to our beautifully designed and furnished apartments. We invite our guests to feel at home with our self-serviced apartments, made for convenience. Our check-in is a self-check-in, the entrance is using instructions that are sent in advance. Make sure to follow the process in order to receive all information before your arrival.
We wish you a pleasant stay with us!
A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation. The credit card provided will be charged up to a week before arrival. Should you wish to pay cash or by bank transfer, please make sure to contact us in advance at [email protected] or +972-73-797-1117 ext 1.
Cancellations or changes can be made up to a week (or 2 weeks for some properties) prior to arrival, for standard reservations. Kindly note that monthly reservations and non-refundable rates are subject to different cancellation terms.
Partial refunds are subject to cancellation reasons.
Make sure to contact us at [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
Upload Documents – Meet ‘Wishbox’, Our Secured Platform:
With the help of Wishbox, you’ll be able to upload the mandatory documents easily and safely. In order to send the instructions to the apartment, we’ll be needing a snapshot of your passport (in order to validate that it’s you) and a snapshot of your credit card for the payment method.
You can provide your credit card number through our customer service as well at +972-73-797-1117 ext 1.
Before checking-out, take another look to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything. Make sure to turn off all electricity (AC, TV, etc), lock all doors, and return the key to the key box. If you have a smart lock, it will lock automatically once the door will close.
Hope to host you again in the future!
We are very happy to accommodate you in our apartment and will do our utmost so you will have a great experience. In return, we ask you to follow a few simple yet very important guidelines:
- Check-In: The check-in time is 15:00 (3 PM) at the earliest.
- Check-Out: The check-out time is 11:00 (11 AM) at the latest. Please leave the apartment tidy and overall clean – before checking-out kindly empty the trash etc. In the case of an excessively dirty apartment, a fee of US$100.00 will be applicable.
- Keeping the Quiet: This is a residential neighborhood and there are families with children living in the building. Kindly remain quiet inside the apartment and outside on the balcony every day during the hours 14:00-16:00 (2-4 PM) and 23:00-07:00 (11 PM-7 AM). Under no circumstances is it allowed to have parties, gatherings, loud music, illegal substances, or illegal activities such as Poker rooms in the building perimeters.
- No Smoking: Smoking is permitted only outside the apartment, on the balcony. Please do not smoke inside the building or the apartment. In the case of smoking inside the apartment, a fee of US$250.00 will be applicable.
- Garbage Disposal: Please do not leave garbage bags outside the apartment’s door and use the garbage bins downstairs.
- Apartment Keys: In case of damaging or losing the apartment’s key during your stay, a $35.00 fee will be applicable.